Sunday 26th July
Westbury Harriers – Weekly News
I’m a little short of things to include in this weeks newsletter but contributions are always welcome. It can be about anything running related, a favourite route, a race you may have done in the past or just an update on your training. Feel free to send me a short article (ideally with photos) using this e-mail address and I’ll be sure to include it.
This week we have Sarah Andrews as our winner. It seems totally unfair that we should not include the creator of the Treasure Hunts at least once! Well done Sarah for not only winning but also setting the somethings and commenting on everybody’s contributions.
And a reminder of last week’s ’somethings’. Theme was guess the book title.
- A post box
- Something grey
- Something beginning with D
- A local piece of history
- A rainbow
- An animal
- Somewhere you can lock up a bike
Your treasure hunt something’s for this week are below: The theme is guess the band/singer
- Something out of this world
- A bridge
- Somewhere to hang a flag
- Something black and yellow
- Something beginning with F
- An interesting shaped cloud
- A speed camera (1 point for a fixed one, 2 points for a mobile one and 3 points for going too fast past it!
Saturday 21st November. Club Awards Night. Westbury Village Hall.
Further (non-virtual) events have been removed until further notice, pending outcome of Coronavirus.