Benefits of membership
Your membership includes:
- Race Discounts Westbury Harriers is affiliated with England Athletics for road running, cross country, trail and fell running, so you won’t need to pay the additional charge for ‘unattached’ runners each time you race. Just make sure you have your EA number handy when entering your race to qualify for the discount.
- Club Competitions Our members compete in races and leagues which are only open to UK athletics club members, like the Junior & Senior Midlands and National Road Relays, Tri Counties, South West and National XC Championships & Selected Masters Championships. Entry for these events are paid for by Westbury Harriers.
- Club Championships Every year, we hold a Club Championship series where members earn points for taking part in local races over the course of the year. At the end of the year, the members with the most points will be honoured in a special club awards ceremony.
- Access to our email list and Facebook group Our website and Facebook group are the best way to find out about training runs, races and social events, like our monthly club suppers, Christmas party and awards ceremonies.
- Gwent League Race Entry (Juniors only) All entries for Junior runners are included with their membership.
As a Westbury Harrier, you’ll also be able to benefit from a number of discounts, off a variety of products and services. Keep an eye on this page as more discounts will be available in the future.