Benefits of membership
Your membership includes:
- Race discounts Westbury Harriers is affiliated with England Athletics for road running, cross country, trail and fell running, so you won’t need to pay the additional charge for ‘unattached’ runners each time you race. Just make sure you have your EA number handy when entering your race to qualify for the discount.
- Club competitions Our members compete in races and leagues which are only open to UK athletics club members, like the Gwent League (cross country), Midlands and National Road Relays.
- Club championships Every year, we hold a Club Championship series where members earn points for taking part in local races over the course of the year. At the end of the year, the members with the most points will be honoured in a special club awards ceremony.
- Access to our email list and Facebook group Our website and Facebook group are the best way to find out about training runs, races and social events, like our monthly club suppers, Christmas party and awards ceremonies.
As a Westbury Harrier, you’ll also be able to benefit from a number of discounts, off a variety of products and services. Keep an eye on this page as more discounts will be available in the future.
To request your personal Discount Card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alex Prince Osteopathy
£5 off standard charges (so £45 for an initial consultation – usual price £50, or £35 for a follow-up consultations – usual price £40).
- Ben Tolson – Sports Massage/Acupuncture offer 10% for Cotham practice (Discount card required)
- Bird and Blend Tea Co – Specialist Teas offering 10% discount (Discount card required)
- Easy Runner
10 per cent discount on non-sale items.
- Max Minerva’s Marvellous Books – Local bookshop (Westbury Park) offer 10% discount (Discount card required)
- Nutcessity – Organic Nut Butters offer 15% discount (Discount card required)
- Proviz – Hi Viz Clothing offer 20% discount (please email email@example.com for details of discount code)
- Start Fitness – Clothing/shoes offer 10% discount (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details of discount code)
- Sunwise – British Sports Sunglasses offer 20% discount and additional offers will be sent throughout the year! (please email email@example.com for discount code)
- The Physio Clinic – Physiotherapy/Sports massage/Strength & Conditioning (Discount card required)
- The Running School – Movement, rehabilitation and speed specialists, offering physiotherapy, massage (10% discount), biomechanical analysis (1/2 price) and running sessions (20% discount off a block of sessions) (Discount card required)
- Treatment Collective – Sports Massage offer 10% discount (Discount card required)
- Up and Running
10 per cent discount on non-sale items (Discount card required)
- YHA membership discount – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details of how to gain discount