Club Team Races
- Sunday 11th Feb – 4th Gwent League Pontypool – all welcome we need lots of people to turn out as all age groups doing really well. Speak to you team manager.
- Sat 24th Feb – National XC Champs – Parliament Hill – entries closed.
- Saturday 3rd March – final Gwent League at Blaise Castle. We are starting to gather names as we host this event. If you can help out setting out the course, marshalling, car park duty, refreshments etc please email Carol Fee at email@example.com – remember you get club championship points flor helping.
- Saturday 17th March – Midland 6/12 stage – speak to your team manager if you are available.
- Saturday 28th April – Master Road Relays at Sutton Park, Sutton Coldfield. Please let your vet team managers Mike Mewse and Eithne Noonan know if you can run.
- Monday 19th March AGM – in Coombe dingle sports bar after training.
- Saturday 7th April – Ladies 90th Dinner celebrations at Kingsweston House – all welcome. Further information about tickets in due course.
- Saturday 28th April evening – Family awards night at Westbury-on-Trym village hall – 6.30pm – please come and support this event and make our annual awards night really special.
Upcoming Club Championship races
Dont forget to enter your own results on the website.
Thursday 1st Feb – Burnham 5km
Sunday 10th Feb – Gwent League Pontypool
Sunday 18th Feb – 2 tunnels 5km
Sunday 25th – Two Bays tough ten
Saturday 3rd March – Gwent League Blaise
Sunday March 11th Rodway Easy Runner 10km
Sunday 18th March Forest of Dean trails half marathon
Sunday 25th March Gloucester 20
Discounted entries for the Bristol 10km
The Bristol 10k takes place on Sunday 13th May 2018 and the organisers are offering clubs a 15% discount on entries making the entry fee £25.50 instead of £30. We need a minimum of 20 people to qualify for the discount. (We usually have lots more than that).
What do you need to do?
You must be a fully paid up member of the club
You can pay using 3 methods:
By bank transfer (preferred method)- bank details are CAROL A FEE, 11-00-01, 19056268. Please make sure you know the reference and send it in a email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you would like the organisers to send you access code to.
Write a cheque. Name clearly on the back. Give your cheque to me on a Monday night or post to me at 100 Clover Ground, Bristol, BS94UL
By PayPal – send payment to PayPal.me/CarolFee Send an email to email@example.com from the email address you would like the organisers to send you access code indicating that you have paid via PayPal.
Entries need to be with me by end of Saturday 10th March. No money, no entry, I’m not chasing you for it! No late entries.
When the entries have been received they will be sent to the organisers in one block. An email will then be sent to you with details of how to enter. NOTE: Your entry to the race is not complete until you enter online. Sending the payment does not mean you are entered