The Bristol 10k takes place on Sunday 13th May 2018 and the organisers are offering clubs a 15% discount on entries making the entry fee £25.50 instead of £30. We need a minimum of 20 people to qualify for the discount. (We usually have lots more than that).
What do you need to do?
- You must be a fully paid up member of the club
- You can pay using 3 methods:
- By bank transfer (preferred method)– bank details are CAROL A FEE, 11-00-01, 19056268. Please make sure you know the reference and send it in a email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you would like the organisers to send you access code to.
- Write a cheque. Name clearly on the back. Give your cheque to me on a Monday night or post to me at 100 Clover Ground, Bristol, BS94UL
- By PayPal – send payment to PayPal.me/CarolFee Send an email to email@example.com from the email address you would like the organisers to send you access code indicating that you have paid via PayPal.
Entries need to be with me by end of Saturday 10th March. No money, no entry, I’m not chasing you for it! No late entries.
When the entries have been received they will be sent to the organisers in one block. An email will then be sent to you with details of how to enter. NOTE: Your entry to the race is not complete until you enter online. Sending the payment does not mean you are entered