Westbury Harriers Snowdonia Trail Running Weekend – 30th September to 2nd October 2022.
After the success of the trail running weekend in October 2021 held in the Brecon Beacons we will be putting on another trail running weekend but this time in the heart of Snowdonia National Park. The format of the weekend will be almost identical to the previous one and will include:
- Organised and led by Dean Russell (www.adventure-awaits.co.uk) and Dan Summers (www.dansummersrunning.co.uk)
- Fully catered except for a pub meal out on the Saturday night (evening meal on Friday night, two breakfasts, two lunches and afternoon tea, cakes and snacks after the running)
- A yoga session (or similar) to ease you limbs after the Saturday run
- Accommodation very close to the centre of Llanberis in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park –http://www.boulderadventures.co.uk/accommodation-facilities/
- Two days of guided trail running with fully qualified mountain leaders
The cost of the whole weekend will be £235 per person.
We have space for up to 35 people, on a first come, first served basis, but need a minimum of 15 people for the weekend to go ahead. In order to reserve your space please email, email@example.com by no later than Wednesday 26 January and transfer a deposit of £100 to the following bank account no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll send out more details (kit list, itinerary and other information) nearer the time. The balance of the payment will be due 6 weeks before the event.
Please make payments to:
Account Name: Adventure Awaits
Sort Code: 16-58-10
Account No. 20854560
Reference: “WH – [your full name/name of all people the payment is for]”
Please make sure you include the reference so we can track who has paid.
If more than 35 people are interested we’ll run a reserve list but also look at ways that we can accommodate more people in separate accommodation. If you want to stay up in Snowdonia before or after the course we are able to recommend some nearby accommodation options, please just get in touch.
Any questions please email, text or call Dan Summers on 07776130707 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Dan and Dean