- Yate track is being re-laid – Richard Hughes’s Tuesday sessions will restart in October.
- Reception children- sessions now finished for the summer break. For those who will be in Year 7 in September, you will need to move up to the Juniors from September onwards. The team managers are Simon Johnson (girls) – with coaching help from Jason and Pat Gallagher and Neil Miller (boys). The Juniors train on a Monday and Thursdays (7-8pm). If you are not planning on returning to the club in September, please can you let Jayne Pemble know asap so the place can be offered to someone on the waiting list (which is extensive).
- We would really like to fill out vacant committtee role. Social Secretary (organising one or two event a year), Development coordinator (looking what we can do to improve and move the club forward), Communications officer (ensuring club members have all the news and information they need in different formats). If you would like to find out more please speak to Tamsin or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mob Match Friday 27th July – 10km. We need as many club members taking part as a mob match is all about getting as many people out as possible. All abilities welcome. £2 entry payable on the night to Mike Mewse.
- Monday 20th August annual charity run -everyone to come to club night in their club vests. Cake sale afterwards – we need lots of cake donations.
- Sunday 26th August 5km Avon relays at Cleeve – senior and vets team – let you team manager know of you are available
- Saturday 22nd Sep Midland Road Relays at Sutton Park. Let Scott or Tamsin know if you are available to run.
Upcoming Club champiosnhips races
- Fri 27th July 10km mob match
- Sunday 12th August Standish Woodland Chase
- Friday 17th Aug 5km GWR towpath
- Wednesday 22nd Aug Crook Peak Cake race
- Sunday 26th Aug Severn Bridge Half marathon or 10km option