- Mike Hopkins has volunteered to be our club secretary – many thanks Mike.
- Colin Johnson has stepped down as social secretary – so will are looking to fill this role (one of the fun roles!) along with other vacant positions communication officer and development officer – please email email@example.com for further details.
- Yate track is being re-laid – Richard Hughes’s Tuesday sessions will restart in October.
- Due to the football on Wednesday night the Bitton 5km has moved to the following week – Wednesday 18th July.
- Congratulations to our July member of the months – Mike Mewse for all his fantastic photography and Corrine Jones for helping out with refreshments at the Blaise Blazer.
- Reception children- Last session Monday 16th July. For those who will be in Year 7 in September, you will need to move up to the Juniors from September onwards. The team managers are Simon Johnson (girls) – with coaching help from Jason and Pat Gallagher and Neil Miller (boys). The Juniors train on a Monday and Thursdays (7-8pm). If you are not planning on returning to the club in September, please can you let Jayne Pemble know asap so the place can be offered to someone on the waiting list (which is extensive).
- Mob Match Friday 27th July – 10km. We need as many club members taking part as a mob match is all about getting as many people out as possible. All abilities welcome. £2 entry payable on the night to Mike Mewse.
- Monday 20th August annual charity run -everyone to come to club night in their club vests. Cake sale afterwards – we need lots of cake donations.
- Sunday 26th August 5km Avon relays at Cleeve – senior and vets team – let you team manager know of you are available