Reception Group Newcomers Session

Having looked out the window and at tonight’s weather forecast and I think it best to cancel the session for the safety of the children.

We will complete the newcomers session and timed run next Monday (8/6) at Blaise – hopefully in sunshine……

Sorry for any disappointment or inconvenience but I think it is the right decision with heavy rain and dangerous winds on the way in.

I would consider running a coaching session for mixed abilities on Thursday from Coombe Dingle if enough are interested. Let me know before Wednesday evening and I will mail out again Wed eve or early Thursday if it is running.

Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you all next Monday.

Best Wishes

Warren

reception@westburyharriers.co.uk

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on email
Email