On Monday, October 12th after training there will be:
- A cake sale in aid of Macmillan
- A presentation of the 2015 club championship awards
- A discussion on the future of the Blaise Blazer. This year the races were held on a Thursday after many people said that by having them on a Monday meant that we missed quite a few Monday training sessions up at Blaise. After this year many members expressed their opinions and we’d like to know what you, as members of the club, would like to see happen in the future. The race brings in some money to the club, raises its profile and allows us as a club to give something back to the local running community.
The options for the race that will be discussed are:
- Go back to first Monday of June, July and August
- Remain as this year with Thursday but look at avoiding other races
- Single race on Monday or Thursday
- Do not organise the race at all
If you cannot make the meeting but would like pass your opinion on, please send an email with your opinion to club secretary Geraint Torrington.