The Bristol 10K takes place on Sunday, May 7thth 2017 and the organisers are offering clubs a 20% discount on entries making the entry fee £23.20 instead of £29.
This year there’s also an added bonus! Due to the success of our runners at last year’s event, we have been given 10 free entries. We have decided to allocate these via a draw which will take place after all the entries have been received. The lucky winners will then be refunded their entry fee.
As a result of the 10 free places we need to get at least 30 club members entered as we need a minimum of 20 to qualify for the bulk discount. We have exceeded this number in the past so this is not expected to be a problem.
So what’s the process you have to follow?
- You must be a fully paid up member of the club.
- You can pay using 3 different methods:
- By PayPal – send a payment to email@example.com for £23.20. Use the “I’m sending money to family or friends” and not “I’m paying for goods or services”– Geraint is not a merchant and will not accept any additional charges; if £23.20 is not on his account he will not process the entry. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address that you’d like the organisers to send your access code to, indicating that you’ve paid via PayPal.
- By bank transfer – Geraint’s bank details are GH & SE TORRINGTON, 30-93-53 00722429. Please make sure that you know the reference and send it in an email to email@example.com from the email address that you’d like the organisers to send your access code to.
- Write a cheque made payable to Geraint Torrington for £23.20. Write your name, email address and contact number CLEARLY on the back. If these details are not on the back of the cheque or not clear your cheque will be returned. Cash will not be accepted by Geraint. Give your cheque to club secretary Geraint Torrington on a Monday night (Geraint can’t generally make Thursdays) or post it to him at 41A Sherbourne Avenue, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 8DX.
- Entries need to be with Geraint by end of Saturday, March 4th 2017; no late entries will be accepted.
- When the entries have been received the draw for the 10 free places will take place and the lucky winners refunded their fee. Once this has taken place the entries will be sent to the organisers in one block. An email will be sent to the entrant with details of how to enter. NOTE: Your entry to the race is NOT complete until you enter online. Sending the payment in does not mean you are entered.