- Monday 26th June – All adult groups will be running the Westbury Wipeout route as their Monday night training night for a bit of fun – prepare to get wet feet!
- Monday 10th July – Westbury Wipeout – get signed up to help out. No usual training for any groups.
- Monday 21st August annual charity run for all groups (juniors/seniors). All to run together for a social run in club kit. Cake sale afterwards. All proceeds go to our selected local charity.
- Monday 28th August – no training as bank holiday.
- Please remember to make your nominations of your local charity.
- Don’t forget to wear your Westbury shoe tag, containing your emergency contact details – can be collected on a Monday night
- Sign up and raise money for the club through Easyfundraising.
- Don’t forget to enter your results for the club championships onto the wesbite.
- Next club championship races – Friday 23rd June Nailsea 10km, Tuesday 27th June Aztec West 5km (includes Mob Match)
- Any feedback about the Blaise Blazer email firstname.lastname@example.org