Next Monday, 9th October, we will be holding a kit sale upstairs at Coombe Dingle 6:30 – 7pm and 8 – 8:30pm (in conjunction with the Mental Health Awareness event).
We will be selling off new Westbury Harriers kit at cost price. With club kit now available online we no longer hold stocks of kit at Up and Running. Kit for sale is as follows:
- Club Colours Vests (£13): All sizes male, female and children’s (and women’s crop top)
- Club Colours Short Sleeve (£15) and Long Sleeve T Shirt (£17): Sizes XS to XL, male and female cuts
- Blue Jacket with Club Crest (£20/£25): All sizes children’s and adult
- Blue Fleece with Club Crest (£17): Sizes 30/32”, 13 and M only
- Blue Hoody with Club Crest (£15): Children and small adult sizes
Please remember that once stock is gone it’s gone, and that it takes 4 weeks to order kit online. Club colours short and long sleeve T shirts (white with blue band and crest) are not available online.
We also have a limited number of second hand spikes which will be on sale on the night. Although we have lots of other second hand kit available, we won’t have the space on this occasion. Donations of spikes and second hand kit would be appreciated.