- Monday 5th June – Blaise Blazer. There are 80 places left – please enter online at www.runbritain.com – online entries close Fri 2nd June. This is a club championship event. There is no training sessions that night for any training groups. We would encourage those not racing to help marshall and all stay for the complimentary tea and cake afterwards. On that note we do need people to bake and bring cakes.
- Monday 26th June – All adult groups will be running the Westbury Wipeout route as their Monday night training night for a bit of fun – prepare to get wet feet!
- Monday 10th July – Westbury Wipeout – it’s a sellout!!! No training for any groups. We need lots of helpers for this race, so please let Carol Fee know if you can help or sign up on the sheets on the club house noticeboard.
- Get signed up to easyfundraising. Everyone shops online and everytime you do this the club can benefit as the retalier donates a percentage to Westbury Harriers.
- Please remember to collect, fill in and wear your shoe tag. This has your emergency contact on and should be worn on any club session.
- Next club championship races are – Monday 5th June Blaise Blazer (club championship points also available to marshalls), Friday 23rd June Nailsea 10km, Tuesday 27th June Aztec West 5km